Job Opportunities at FLAMEX Inc.
Electronic Field Service Technician
FLAMEX is currently seeking to hire Electronics Technicians to commission and service our many systems installed in industrial facilities all across North America. Relocation may not be required.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Commissioning of newly installed systems
- Troubleshooting of technical problems in the field
- Service inspections and testing of installed systems
- Customer phone support
- Customer training on system operation and maintenance requirement
- Assembly, programming, testing and packing of new system orders
Extensive travel is part of the job.
- Good technical background in electronics
- Electrical wiring experience
- Good troubleshooting skills
- Mechanical aptitude
- Programming skills
- Computer skills
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Willingness to travel
Rewarding Compensation and Benefits
FLAMEX offers a competitive wage rate, medical, dental and life insurance benefits and Roth 401K Retirement Savings plan with employer contributions. Discretionary end-of-year bonus may be possible based on company results.
Interested parties should e-mail their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org